Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank you for being a friend...

I know what yer thinkin... "Alright Mordechai, whats new this time?" Well we have some great stuff for you, that's what! In addition to four new lovely female avatars, we have THREE new hair styles. These ladies are sassy, let me tell ya.


FemaleAvatar-Mary


FemaleAvatar-June


FemaleAvatar-Violet
FemaleAvatar-Beverly


Three new hair styles...you heard me right three. And you know what? They are each only one prim! Why I haven't seen one prim hair in at least 5 or so years.... You know, back in my day we didn't have a lot of prims and  made the best of what we had... anyway..

FemaleHair-PoodlePuffFemaleHair-DiscoFlipFemaleHair-RoughDay


We also have some glasses on a rope for ya that we're calling "Never Lose Em' Glasses" because you wont, just look around your neck. They're stylish and practical.
Glasses-Neverloose


One last thing the wife wanted me to throw in.. a comfy new sweater cardigan.



Can you ever have too many cardigans? I'm cold all the time. I have no idea why. I should be wearing one of these....


As always, you can find all this stuff on either on our x-street (click here) or our inworld store in Tableau. Just keep off the lawn... I just had it fertilized

No comments:

Post a Comment